Six-month Internship, Immediate Start Global Investment Research Division, Moscow Goldman Sachs
Six-month Internship, Immediate Start
Global Investment Research Division,
Moscow Goldman Sachs is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. Global Investment Research (GIR) produces the fundamental research and analysis of industries, companies and economies, which drive commercial business for the firm. We develop relationships with investing clients and help them achieve superior returns through our industry insights and investment ideas. Job description Work will involve using statistical techniques to analyse and interpret economic and financial data.
The intern will work closely with the team and will be involved in the day-to-day activities, as well as some project work.
· An interest in Macroeconomics and Financial Markets
· Good reading knowledge in Russian
· A genuine desire to work within Global Investment Research
· Strong quantitative, qualitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
· An interest in analysing macroeconomic trends and how they impact financial markets
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills – both verbal and written ·
Previous experience using Excel, E-views and/or database packages preferred ·
Ideally suited to final year Economics/Finance/Commerce students who are available to work full-time with a flexible schedule.
Application Procedure Please apply online at www.gs.com/careers by quoting Job ID MOSCOWOFFGIR2011 selecting Position: Seasonal / Off Cycle Internship' , Division: 'Global Investment Research', Location: 'Moscow'.